Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Dimana Kan Ku Carik Ganti~~*sighs*

Some of you might have already had the privilege of meeting Mr Robotman.
He was my sole companion to almost everywhere I go.
We went to take the exams together...
We went to Paris together... Even up the Eiffel tower and on those crazy rides in Disneyland.
We went walking and shopping in Dublin together too...
He never complained... and he was always there.... hanging down my neck.
Although I had a few others like him, but he was always the special one.
Always the one chosen...
Eventhough he never really got the approval from some of my friends, there were some who loved him; even some who wanted to steal him away from me(bujad... anda dah tak akan berjaya mencuri dia)

But, as people say...
Setiap pertemuan, kena la ade perpisahan...
And so today was destined to be our goodbye.
After going shopping at the city together, eating a very delicious meal at Maharajah and even celebrating Rep's birthday, we were separated.
I arrived home and realized he wasn't there anymore.
He wasn't dangling down my neck anymore.
I searched around my whole room and he wasn't there!!!!
Now, the only trace of Mr Robotman I have is his headphones!(yes, we even share the same interest... Listening to music...)
I wanted to search outside... but it was too dark and too cold.
Huah...!!! Sampai ati Mr Robotman missing in action(MIA)!!

Spent a few hours moping his lost.
Ye ah... Dah habes stock kot necklace(yes... in case you don't already know, Mr Robotman is a necklace. My fav necklace) tu kat awear(Ireland's leading high street fashion and accessories store; according to it's website..).
And I did spend like erm... a few Euros to get him(not telling how much... Haha...)
I never had the opportunity to take a picture with him, or of him(see... I'm not that vain=P)
So, I surfed the net searching for his picture. But I couldn't find it.
So, then suddenly I opened ebay and typed in robot in the necklace and jewelery category and again there was no Mr Robotman!!!
But there were other robot necklaces... all of which was not up to par with Mr Robotman!!!
Tension betul!!
But, I ended up buying another robot necklace... It was cheaper than Mr Robotman, but it looks kindda nice(not as nice as Mr Robotman of course!!! He's irreplaceable!!), but this one's a little bit too hip-hop. But, I'll indie it a bit. Haha...
So, Mr Rebound Robotman would be posted in a week's time, I guess...
Will miss Mr Robotman~~='(
P.S: Kalau ade siape-siape jumpa Mr.Robotman berlegar-legar di city or kat mana-mana ah, pulangkan/belikan k?? Huhu...


What's left of Mr.Robotman=(


Mr. Rebound Robotman

6 comments:

  1. (menahan gelak).. *kehkehkeh*

    tu r.. ive told u so to just give dat robotman to me.. klu x, xkn dia ilang camtu je huhuhu.. n undeniably i cud hv layan him way better than u did. x mcm ko.. psaiko je lbh :p. pastu last2 ilang gak robotman tu (alhamdulilah) hoho. ala, trus ada pengganti yg br? cpt gle berubah perasaan. m not falling fo dis new robotman of urs. don worry. cos dia x kiut. lastly support indie!

    p/s: klu robotman ni ilang gak, **** kn ada utk me'replace'kn ething haha. u don hv to worry nemore klu **** ilang cos **** has forever sticked firmly to ur heart *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa.... xde mknenye nak kasi kat ko. lg ah die trus mengilangkn dri ngan pantas. huhu...
    gud2... don't fall for this new robotman. coz he's just a rebound. haha... n i still haven't fall for him even lpas dah bli.
    maybe, sbb die xsmpai lg kot.
    so, cam kteorg long distance. len sket perasaannye. hahahahahaha...

    see... u made me talk crap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. u always talk crap!!! ~~~SWEET TALKER~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. hairul: no i don't always talk crap. memandai jer. and i'm not a sweet talker... well, u're even worst. ske membebel. hahahaha...

    buchuk: haish~~ xper. asalkn xkentut=P

    ReplyDelete
  5. owh lupe... prruutt!!! hahaha nasib baik ko ingat kan aku

    ReplyDelete