Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Mr Rebound Robotman to the Rescue!!!

Yeah!! Mr Rebound Robotman just arrived from Hong Kong yesterday.
No one was home when he arrived.
So, the necklace had to be sent back to the post office (which was in Togher. Tak jauh. But, due to the time constraint, naik je cab with Ecah just now).

Right after arriving at the Glendale house(Ecah, Atiq, Dayah, Mas and Khaza's house), I immediately opened the packet. No... Not opened it, I basically ripped it open!
I was trying to open it in the cab but the sender put too much tape around it that it was impossible to get it out and I remembered the story of a little kid I know who opened his packet of duit raya dengan gelojoh and tidak sabar until the money inside was torn into half.
Although the possibility of Mr. Rebound Robotman ever being torn into half won't ever happen, (I hope! Cause there's only a possibility of him losing his body and I hope that won't happen cause I don't need more necklaces with only heads/headphones intact) but I still suppressed my excitement; fidgeting and waiting patiently until we reached Ecah's house before opening it.

Sampai-sampai je... Masuk rumah, terus bukak packet tu.
Although he wasn't the exact replica of Mr. Robotman, but he was still kind of comeyl.
So, I changed my necklace(I was wearing my new reindeer + butterfly on it's ass necklace earlier) and wore(yup. Terus...!!=P) Mr. Rebound Robotman to BH tutorial (BH is a subject we learn about person, society and culture. We discussed about the medicalisation of health and disease mongering just now, which to my surprise was kind of ok. I had wanted to skip this tutorial cause I just didn't feel like going. Selalunye BH tutorial cam bosan. But, today was ok.)

So, welcome Mr. Rebound Robotman to my family of accessories. You won't replace Mr. Robotman, but for now, you're my favourite!=D

[Owh, I'm just soo tired these past few days. So, sorry. Post pun membosankan. Huhu... Penat betul with lectures, study groups, ECDL tests and more exams coming up!! Hari-hari balik malam!!! Penat!! And tambah dengan kecuakkan nak dapat results and nak exam lagi. Huaaahhh....!!! Cepat la bulan 6!! Nak balik Malaysia!!=S Ok, ok, back to the books!!!]

Mr Rebound Robotman bonding session with Reindeer
(like I don't have anything better to do. Ni la akibat dari
ketensionan yang agak melampau. Huhu...)

Reindeer+butterfly on it's ass (see it??)

6 comments:

  1. whats with u and the bling dayah??hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. jgn risau cipi...
    these are the only 2 yg mmg bling2 abes. yg lg due 2 normal je... huhu...

    ReplyDelete
  3. taksub 2 ape????
    word of the day eh?? huhu...

    ReplyDelete
  4. dayah.. aku saran kan ko lupekan je la msia.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. huh??? nape plak???
    tau ah ko dah lupe msia.
    aku ni sntiase ingt msia. xpnah lupe!!!=P

    ReplyDelete