Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Adios Amigo~~ =(

Just now, my housemates and I were watching TV. I was in the midst of cooking and they were stuffing themselves with whatever food we had. Yes, I'm a slow cook. Huhu...
Anyway, it was 6pm and I was waiting for "The Simpsons" to start. Ille was holding the remote.
Since it took a while before the show started and Ille got bored with the two hosts talking about whatever crap they were talking about, she changed channels.
It was the 'Xpose' show or something like that and I wasn't really paying attention to it.
Then, when I did pay attention to it, I saw Heath Ledger. I got soo excited, I was like: "Oohhhh.... Ooohh!! Heath Ledger!!"(I'm a big fan of his and it has been quite a long time since I last saw him on TV or in a movie)
But then, I started to notice that the way the commentator was talking and the song at the background wasn't cheerful or cheeky(as in the usual way these kind of gossip shows would always be conducted). Then, I realized: "Owh... Ada orang mati ke? Siapa yang mati ni??"
Then Diyana said dengan selambanya: "Tu laa... Heath Ledger. Drug overdose"
And I was like..."What??!!". Seriously, cam tak caye je. He's like only 28 and talented and all.

After I finished eating, I still couldn't believe that he was dead. It was like the first time I heard that my grandparents, my niece, an old friend of mine, Aaron, etc were gone. Maybe because it's untimely and totally unexpected.
I've never been able to deal with death that well and I sometimes have a really hard time to digest it. It takes a while before I comprehend that yes, really... he/she is gone.
But, yeah, in time, we move on. We go on living our lives. The pain felt because of the lost would be there, but it'll stop hurting as much as it did before(no... I'm not hurting because of Heath's death. It's sad... But, I don't know him, so it doesn't make such a big impact on me. I'm talking about other losts that I've experienced)

Whatever it is, at the end of the day, as morbid as it sounds, each and every one of us would die, someday...
And the only things people are going to remember about us(if they ever do remember) is the things that we have done that had ever affected their own lives, good or bad.
So, as long as we live, just keep being and giving the best we can for others, regardless of how sucky they treat us back and love and cherish the people who loves us even more cause they are the reason the world seems like not such a bad place after all.
And lastly, do not overdose yourself on sleeping pills/antidepressants no matter how you think by taking them, and overdosing, would somehow make your pain go away. It won't! It'll just probably make you go away... Which is sad...
I bet the last movie Heath had the chance to complete, "The Dark Knight", where he plays The Joker would be a huge hit. Hey, controversy sells! I sure would watch it.

4 comments:

  1. aku rs nk nangis je heath ledger mati...dah ah hensem..nape yg hensem mesti mati??waaaaaaaaaaaa...seriously a tragic loss la..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Tue lah loves him so much in 10 things I hate about you

    He was such a versatile actor

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... mmg ah dah smpai ajal.
    wei, xpe, kte kne trime kenyataan ini. jgn jd cam membe aku sorg ni.
    die kta bley x die nak jd fanatic gle cam fans kurt cobain yg refuse 2 believe yg die dah mati n die nak still believe yg heath ledger is still alive. sila jgn jd psycho begitu. huhu...

    ReplyDelete