Thursday, December 13, 2007

Oooh... How the World Would Be So Much More Beautiful Without Exams!

Wuhuuu....!!!!
Finished the exams already!!!!!(eventhough cam truk gak la... Huaaaahhh..!! Cane ni?? First test pun dah cam kantoi. Ok, stop! Don't want to talk bout it. It'll just spoil my celebratory mood.)

Aaaahhh~~ The feeling of freedom is overwhelming~~
Now, the winter holidays is officially ON!!
If my foot doesn't still hurt, I would've jumped up and down like crazy already.
Guess I'd just have to settle doing that in my imagination... Hehe...

What did I do to curb my frustration after the exams??
Pergi city!!
Thought I was only going to eat out. Spent some time lepak-lepak kat Istanbul dengan Wani, Miha and Nad(advice to budak-budak Cork, sila jangan membazirkan duit anda dengan membeli chips and cheese. Sungguh tidak berbaloi. Baik balik rumah, buat sendiri. Pasti lebih enak!!=P)
Then, met up with Syah and Pareq, they were at the city as well, shopping...
So, joined them and the result: One new jacket and a top[puas hati!! Retail therapy does help... Bile kite nak gi Mahon Point(a shopping center) pulak korang???=)]

Then, tomorrow I'm gonna go ice skating with my classmates!!
Yes, even with my foot not completely healed.(lambat betul la!! Orang nak gi holiday ni!! Kan best kalau ade power macam Claire Bennet. Jatuh masuk River Lee sampai patah tengkuk pun ok lagi. Hehe...)
Then, after that, gonna go to Dublin and Paris!! Can't wait!!
I'm going to make sure I shop, sight-see, take pictures, etc. to the fullest!!
It's not like I'm going to go there a zillion times(Paris I mean... Dublin cam akan selalu je dijenguk=P)

Akhir kata marilah kita tawakal and doa results ok.
Usaha dah buat. Kalo tak dapat results yang best pun, rezeki masing-masing kan.
He knows what's best for us. So, don't fret.

So, happy holidays everyone!!!(jangan meroyan sangat. Tunggu summer holidays baru boleh nak meroyan habis-habisan. Note to self actually=D)
Ok then, got sleep, movies, TV series and guitar playing to qada' now without feeling totally guilty=)

No comments:

Post a Comment