Sunday, February 10, 2008

Exam+classes+guest+birthday party + toothache+sakit mata+IAW + shopping + membuat kecoh di Brookfield+bowling + the never ending survey all in 1 week!

I have only realized yesterday while I was wondering why I was soo tired these past few days that I've just finished my exam last Monday and directly(after 30minutes of hot chocolate break) we had classes as usual.
It's like as Faimee says: "Exams aren't everything! Do it and just get on with your life!!"
Kalau senang tak pe la jugak kan... Haih~~

The next day, I went shopping. Konon-konon retail therapy. Dah la pokai!!
But, knowing me, sekali dah kuar gi shopping, berlambak ah bawak balik!!
Haha... I bought like 4 new clothes... Memang puas hati. 2 laa.. like 2 whole weeks tak kuar-kuar umah. Sekali kuar... Haih~~ I've seriously got to control this. Susah-susah...

Then, on Wednesday, a friend of mine from Dublin came. It was her first time coming to Cork, so I had to make a good impression. Nanti kang tak nak datang lagi pulak kan?? Hehe...
So, we went jalan-jalan at UCC, showed her my university which was obviously waaay bigger than RCSI. Haha... And then, we went to the humble city of Cork.
Since I have classes the following day and the weather's not that great, I couldn't bring her to the other more interesting places. So, sorry Hafsah!!=P

Then, we were invited to Ika's 3rd birthday party. She's the daughter of Kak Ros and one of the chef in Cork. It was fun because there were a lot of new people there(especially kanak-kanak comeyl) and the food was great!! Ade paru masak sambal, perut masak cili padi, ayam percik(ye ker?? dah lupe ah... sme mende pun makan je. Besides, one of my gigi belakang tu baru nak start tumbuh, so I was nursing a toothache. Haih... time-time ade food sedap-sedap la nak sakit gigi!!) and then there was sambal belacan dengan ulam and loads of other food!! To those living in Malaysia, maybe rasa biase je dengan food tadi. But, for us here, those are among the rare dishes and kalau dapat makan, memang best ah!!=P And when Ika was going to blow her candles on her cake, she was dressed as Snow White complete with a castle behind. Comeyl gle!! But, by the end of the day, she was exhausted and slept even before everyone went home. She looked just like Snow White after eating the poisonous apple... I even took her picture with my lousy camera phone. She was just to cute!!=) Owh, and I'm wearing my specs cause my right eye was red(probably cause I keep falling to sleep with my contacts on~~ Haih~~ Sume peksa and last minute studying punye pasal. Huhu....)

Above: Ika the Snow White exhausted~~
Below: Syakira and I.
Both: Aren't they just adorable?? Nak anak please?? Haha...

Anyway, after that, the next day I had classes, so Hafsah was left at home untuk menghiburkan diri sendiri. Huhu... Dah la, Miha and I membuat kecoh di Brookfield! Pergi bukak pintu yang tak patut dibukak and the alarm went off!! Haha... Tergopoh-gapah lari and dengan muke guiltynye gi report kat pak guard. The alarm wasn't turned off even after we had walked like 5 minutes away from the Brookfield!! Dah la kuat!! Rasa serba salah!! Huhu...

And during the night, went to watch the screening of 'Occupation 101', a documentary about the never-ending battle between Palestinians and Israelis. How it started and all. It was really interesting and I'm gonna be writing a review about it after I've watched the whole movie. Hari tu CD die stuck and we then started with our meeting about IAW(Islamic Aspiration Week) which is gonna start next week! Biar betul~~ Huhu...

Then, the next day pulak, I participated in a bowling competition hosted by KUC(Kelab UMNO Cork). I entered just for the sake of having some chill time after the exams. None of my housemates joined!!! Ape ah... And my team lost~~ Maybe cause I sucked too bad during the 2nd game. Yeah, I can only play one game and after that, I'd either suck or I'd just stop playing. Huhu... So, Wami, Niesa and Azan, my bowling teammates!! If it weren't for me, we could've won 2nd kan?? Takpe... next year ade!! Huhu...

Then, went to send Hafsah back and had Miha stay over at my place. Konon-konon la Miha tu nak study la ape la... Last-last gi layan cite Jepun!! And I was drawn to watching it as well!! But I slept halfway through. Penat sangat~~ So, now back to the normal, boring routine as always, bangun pagi, pergi kelas, balik rumah, study, tido, bangun pagi, pergi kelas lagi.... yadda, yadda, yadda...

Owh, and I have this crazy long survey to do for BH class!!(Person, Culture and Society class) The survey asks among others, questions about stress, our learning environment, personal resources, etc... Dah la 12 pages!!!! Karut betul!!! So, that's about all that I've been doing this whole week. Patutla balik-balik je bilik, terus pengsan. Huhu... And now, back to the daily ritual as usual... I HAVE to finish answering this survey!!! Haih~~ Boring~~ Owh, and as lame and out of date as it sounds, I'm gonna be watching "Stardust" today!!! Been wanting to watch it for soo long, just don't have the time~~ People say it's fun! I'm just hoping it is cause it'll be a great movie to wrap my hectic week up~~=)

5 comments:

  1. IAW??haha cm UIA pye activity la pulak..OMG!! tolong la..hahaha

    u bowl dayah??since when??i cant even bowl..i have never even tried to!!! pegang bola tu pun xpnah kot..hahaha patheticnye aku ni!!!

    plus the girls are cute!!nak anak??haha skang ni nk laa..bile da ade nnt sumtimes i think u wish they would dissapear..hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhu... ye ker UIA slalu buat?? bagus2...

    n yes, I bowl... tp juz for fun jer~~ lor, ko xpnah bowling cipi???? nnti aku balik, kte gi bowling!!=P

    n yup!! dak2 kecik 2 mmg cute!! n ade dis one snior yg dah ade anak pun ckp cam2: "tak paham la nape ade org bley ske layan bdk2 kcik, ini naseb je anak sdiri... kalo x..." huhu... horror aku dgr~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. dayah... asal aku tgk budak tuh cam lemas je dlm pipi ko hahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  4. eh3, sdap je nak mengutuk org eh moookss???
    pipi bdak 2 lg tembam ah!!!
    itu pun xdpt nak bezakan.
    gi naikkn power specs 2!
    haih~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting to know.

    ReplyDelete