Sunday, February 17, 2008

Crappy~~

Yes, I know, I'm such a crappy blogger.
I'm like updating less and less these days.
Busy with my studies, IAW and yeah, travelling~~
Anyway, I just got back from Connamara, Galway, following this program called 'MyVi (My Vision)'.
What did we do there?? Well, basically besides getting the chance to meet my friends(Syaz came all da way from France!!! Owh... time kat Subang, takde plak nak hangout!! Huhu...) and enjoying the view, we had 'ceramahs' explaining the 'Syahadatul Haq' concept.
No, I'm not going to explain it now. In the next post maybe. I've just arrived at Cork after 4 and a half hours drive(of course I didn't drive! Duh~~ Kak Di and Kak Yan alternately drove) So, anyway, pening pun tak hilang lagi. Nanti kang ajaran sesat plak~~ So, I'll just save it for later=P

It was an eye-opening programme and I enjoyed it and would strongly suggest anyone who hasn't been to it to go. There's nothing to lose anyway. Ok, gotta stop now. I could hear an orchestra playing in my stomach (i.e: stomach grumbling- gaya Prof Heffron cakap. Haha...)
P.S: to those people wanting me to post the answers to my teka-teki, the answer is NO!! Carik ah answers die sampai jumpa~~ =P


3 comments: