Sunday, November 25, 2007

Pabila Wai Po Khe Tatt Kata Bosan dan Ecah Kata Lawak~~

It's freezing cold here in Ireland.
(yeah, those of you studying at Russia, UK, etc. might dispute that your respective place is much more colder than here. Sape suruh study kat negara-negara yang ade salji. Skian. huhu...)
This is probably the main reason why I don't prefer to go anywhere during winter.
I'd rather wait till the looonger Easter Break(which lasts for a month. Eventhough certain orang cakap: "Tak remaja ah tak nak travel time winter!!" Aaaaaahhh.... Tak kisah!! Daripada memekak sepanjang vacation sebab sejuk, baik jalan dekat-dekat sini je.) But after that is the Summer exams(finals!!! argh...!!). So, you know...
The vacation's not gonna be as fulfilling as I'd like it to be, with the guilt and all(tipu gle... last Easter lepak Amsterdam ok jer... haha.... hmmm.... --->gelak mula-mula tapi bertukar jadi emo remembering the amount of money I spent. Haish~~)

But, the most important thing is that I get to enjoy my SUMMER break!!!
Planning to go to Australia(ok, basically have to... cause promised to Syal, Jem, Harisun and Zie already. And it was supposed to be last year's plans. But, biasa ah. 1st time balik Malaysia, mesti ah nak spend the whole time there. Amek skali! 3 months and a half spend kat Malaysia SAHAJA. Nak balik lagi?? Of course!!!)

So, in order for me to have a stress free year. Meaning; I can go travel during the Easter Break and have a very enjoyable Summer Break I'd have to score and study!!!(I wannna meet everyone I didn't get a chance to meet last time around. Budak-budak Subang especially. Entah pape kite ni. Duduk dekat, tapi susah nak jumpe. Yeah, I know, my fault!!=P)

Got exams coming up next month(sounds like I have a lot of time when I say it like this. Words!! Have only 2 more weeks to go actually... Berusaha Dayah berusaha!!!)
So, I've taken a pact to not YM as much as I am doing now(I'm still gonna be online, just not replying i guess. Or maybe tak online terus. You know temptations like these. Susah sikit nak menangkis. But, you know I still love you guys rite!! Hahah... So, Buchukudin, tak boleh ah selalu main pool dah. Praktis menangkis sihir ok?? Nanti kite buat World Championship) Then, I'd have to jauhkan diri from my guitar. And I don't want to layan Friendster, Facebook. Fanpop or whatever crap I layan nowadays. Except the occasional posts on this blog and maybe a few episodes of Heroes, Grey's, Gossip Girl and Naruto(nasib baik Prison Break tengah break) just to keep my sanity at a moderate level. Haha... Nak gak tu!!!(Time-time periksa ni la banyak je benda nak crop up!!!!) Tak pe... 3 weeks habis laa...(Keep telling yourself that: ayat Robo)

Anyway, wish me luck everyone!!!=) Cuak2!~~
-Me
nerdkan diri Mode activated-

1 comment:

  1. I will not agree on it. I over warm-hearted post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to read the sound story.

    ReplyDelete