Friday, November 30, 2007

Bonus Question: What's the Connection Between a Golf Ball & My Foot??

Before 6.45pm yesterday, there was no actual connection between those two.
But, as people always say. Ajal maut di tangan Tuhan... Jatuh tangga dan bengkak pun di tangan Tuhan...

And so the story goes...
Taq, Miha, Wani and I were walking down the stairs to get to the lift on the 2nd floor from the surau(which is located on the 3rd floor) at Brookfield. The surau is situated such as we had to take the lift until the 2nd floor and then go up the stairs to the 3rd floor to get there. Weird, I know. Blame it on the people who planned the building. Huhu...

Anyway, as we were going down the steps, Taq was complaining how thirsty she was;
"Hausnya!!!(it's dahaga ok, Taq?) Nak air!! Nak air!! Nak pengsan dah ni haus!!"
I then said, "Ala, tunggu je sampai rumah nanti. Sekejap je pun"
"Eh, tapi ade tmpt minum air kat bawah tu..." berkata Miha.
"Jauh tak??" Taq asked.
"Tak ah. Dekat 2nd floor tu jer. Tepi tu." Miha and I said to her.
"Owh.... Dayah nak!!" Taq said while extending her hand towards me.
"Nak ape??" I asked, confused.
"Botol la..." Miha tukang pengurang(ye ker??) kekonfiusan berkata.
Taq then said again, "Cepat la... Nak pengsan dah ni haus!!"
"Haha... takpe, biar je pengsan" I jokingly replied.
(eventhough takde dialog dari Wani, sesungguhnya die wujud, tetapi mungkin sedang sibuk membayangkan Abang S_i_o_ kesayangannyer~~ haha...)
Then, while I was rummaging through my (extremely heavy!) bag searching for my bottle, bedebuk!! jatuh...!! Jatuh tangga yang horror tu!!!(takde ah sampai tergolek-golek. Just termiss satu step and jatuh. Loser gile... Huhu...
But, seriously... Pelik ah kenape boleh jatuh teruk camtu. I was holding on to the stairs' handle, when i started to slip. But, because of gravity and the excessively heavy bag(psycho ape entah gi bawak buku anatomy, physio, etc. yang berat-berat gi kelas ari tu. Bujet kuat study ah...)

Ape-ape pun, yang penting, sakit!!!! I'm not the type of person who admits that I'm hurting even when I'm sick. Partly because it'll only worry people and I have this crazy thinking that admitting you're sick would only make it even more real(and I'm studying medicine...?? haish~~) Anyway, after falling down the stairs, I of course still braved myself to walk back home. Dah ah jalan kat sini cam cacat sikit(It's uneven and memang cacat la senang cerita. Huhu...) and it was a 10minutes walk(usually... But, just now, it took 5minutes longer. Tak biasa betul jalan pelan-pelan ni!!).

Then, when I arrived home. Lepak-lepak la kejap. Thinking at the back of my mind: "It'll go away. Maybe after some rest." After dinner, I chilled out in my room for a while. Then, suddenly the foot(it was my left foot by the way) started to irritate me. The pain got a little bit worst. I inspected it. Ok jer... Juz bengkak sikit and cam tak boleh nak straightkan die and range of movement pun limited. Then, I went on chilling out(bukan nak study!! Exams nak dekar dah ni!!). Then tiba-tiba cam terpandang kaki tu lagi. Then, baru la perasan dengan sangat terkejutnya yang die dah bengkak kat the other side of the foot(bahagian buku lali). It swelled like there was a golf ball embedded in it!! Menakutkan!!!(so now you know the connection between those two...=P)

So, the fall was taken a little bit seriously by me after that. My housemate started laughing at the sight of it. (Siap buat lawak nak buat golf open kat Cauliklaffter. Sengal!!)
I'm just glad it happened(I'm not glad it happened, but it already did) today instead of next week ke. Cause the week after ade exams!!(Owh, or maybe if they saw my 'tempang'ness, they'll give me extra credit for even coming to the exams=P)

Haih~~ Probably have to take the day off tomorrow!! Huah...!! Tak pasal-pasal dapat cuti peristiwa. Miss la lectures and study group...=(
But, takpe daripada tempang seumur hidup, baik kasi die rehat dulu kan?
When these kind of things happens, you start to really appreciate what you have(this is actually the 2nd time I've injured my left foot. The 1st time was when I landed horribly wrong during netball practice. Promised never to jump too high after that, but then this... Again, we never ever could predict our future... So...)
Anyway, gotta put ice on it after this(thanks Ille for the ice and Cauliklaffterers[eventhough gelak je kerja korang. Tak dapat nak join trip out to town tomorrow!!! Sedih!!!), and also thanks to those people who were concerned about me too!!=)]

6 comments:

  1. OMG, so it's with u!!
    I was looking all over 4 d golf ball, no wonder i cudnt find it, its stucked in ur foot! haha, shiann dayah, x best ah xdpt tgk live, nak gak gelak, adeyh =p
    get well soon mate,huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. cam bola pool dah nih dayah hahaha... tuh la menyihir lagi time main pool... weh g check kat spital nih... bahaye nih

    ReplyDelete
  3. banyak la cute camtu. sakit tau x?? huhu...
    dah ah nak exams lg 2 minggu.
    mmg sangat menyedihkan peristiwa ni..
    haish~~
    nyway, mcm bola pool eh??
    aku rsa ntah2 ko yang menyihir aku ni buchuk. ko sakit ati tgk aku slalu mnang kn?????=P
    ye2, nnti2 aku gi check...(nada xsure=S)

    ReplyDelete
  4. meyh! siannye ko.. besabarla k huhu. x g check ke? nnti kang xleh g paris :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huah..!! tu ah.
    Rmai dah suruh gi check.
    Tengok ah cane. Nak kene ajak plak sum1 ntuk tman.
    Nyusahkan org betul!!!
    Huhu... Paris kne gak gi.
    Doa kaki aku ok by dat time!!!=)

    ReplyDelete