Saturday, November 24, 2007

In LOVE-ing Memory of Beleigh/Rosie/Baby... (repost from my old blog. been kindda lazy)





Beleigh~~~ Guess what that is.

"An Irish town??" Eeet....!!! Try again~

"Erm, your new Irish friend" Eeeet...!! Wrong~~ But, you're getting warm. Come on, one more try~

"Hmmm..... Is it.... Erm, ballet in Gaelic?? (Gaelic's the traditional language of Ireland) Eeeet....!!! Wrong again~~ It's.... the new addition to Cauliclaffter-a cat!!
(Cauliclaffter is the name of the house I'm currently living in with 5 other loony girls)

And it's pronounced like the word 'belang'(stripes); in a kelantanese slang. yeah, go figure~~

Anyway, this new (and I suspect, temporary) addition to our house started yesterday. I actually saw the cat at Brookfield(this is one of the buildings UCC owns. Specially made for health science related students) like 3 hours before it was catnapped by my housemates. After coming back home from the very confusing physio lab, I went inside the kitchen to see what Syah's cooking(nasi lemak with sambal sotong~~ wuhuu..!!).

Suddenly I saw the cat sitting quietly in a box. Taq n Ille were both busy entertaining it(maybe that's why beleigh was soo quiet. hahaha....) and they said:
"Dayah!!! tgk ni..!!!"(probably waiting for me to jump in joy or something)
I replied, after actually comprehending that there was actually a cat in the house:
"OMG!!! mana korang jumpa kucing ni?? eh, jap. ni bukan kucing yang kite tengok kat Brookfield tadi ke?? Bukan pakcik tua tu punye ke?? What is it DOING here??"
Ille then said: "Ala, die nak lintas jalan kat Brookfield tadi. Nanti kalau jadi ape2??"
"But, don't you guys have to ask permission from Mr Peter(our landlord) first?? I mean, he would like to know if there was a cat living here right??" I said, always being the one to see the situation in a holistic way (it's a more cool word instead of being the bearer of bad news, right??=P)
"Haah... nanti kalau tiba-tiba Mr Peter datang rumah, mesti ah die terkejut kalau tiba-tiba ade kucing kat rumah." tiba-tiba Nenek K_ _ _T menyampuk. (hahahaha.... sorry babe. the name's just soo funny)

And we went talking about the fate of Beleigh. Ok, personally it's not like I hate cats(although it does sound like it). It's just that they can be quite messy sometimes. I've had a history of very messy cats back at KMB. But Beleigh looks well-groomed. Her(yes, Ille even established that it's a female. I don't want even to dispute that; cause it would actually have to involve in me showing a real evidence. So, whatever... Beleigh's a female. End of that) ears, fur and paws were sooo clean. It must be somebody's. Besides, they don't really have stray cats or dogs here in Ireland. Every pet walking on the street must be someone's. But, for the time being it's ours. We've decided to wait for the owner to put up an advertisement. (Shouldn't we be doing it instead?? Hmm...)

After talking bout the fate of Beleigh, we came to discuss bout what to call her over dinner. Di probably came to the worst name ever. She wants to call it BABY. I mean, seriously?? As Taq says; "We don't call cats baby..." (yeah, now we all know what name you call ehem....!! haha...) Personally, I have a problem with that name cause firstly, it sounds totally weird to call a cat by it. Secondly, it just reminds me of someone which makes me feel nauseous (Ok, that was mean. But, that's really how i feel. So, deal with it=P). So, Beleigh it is.

So, now Beleigh is sleeping with Ille. It hasn't entered my room yet. Sorry Beleigh, but I love my private space and it takes more than your cute, innocent face to gain my trust and let you enter it. Besides, what's the point in falling for Beleigh if it's not gonna stay for a long time. Makes it harder when she's finally going to leave. Yeah, I have a twisted mindset and I'm slowly relating the story of Beleigh to some other issue. So, I'm stopping. Anyway, welcome Beleigh!! (erm, could we like split the rent to 7 now??=P)

-Current news... Beleigh has been taken back by his(yes, it's actually a male) owner, Andrew. He didn't even know it was a male and actually named him Rosie. Poor Beleigh... He must be even more confused about his sexuality. Haha... Later next week, he went wandering again only to be found 2 days later. Haish~~-

2 comments:

  1. hey...ooo dat's why u guys don't agree me calling baby BABY...u guys have history ek...sorry la...i dun call my exes baby ok..

    n how could you thought of dividing the rent to 7, what would Baby pay with??sampai hati ko dayah...sayang baby...miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.... not me ok??
    just relating 2 sum1 i know.
    n taq ah ade history.
    xper, di, i'll tell u about it later=P

    ReplyDelete