Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Little Miss Worried

I'm worried about a lot of things these days. And worrying makes me a little bit anxious.
And I don't like being anxious all the time coz it's annoying, it's like a nagging feeling that you just can't sit still with.
And I don't really get anxious that easily but yeah, I am anxious most of the time these days. This definitely calls for some major break (ie traveling, retail therapy). The only problem is I can't really go on holiday and can't really go for retail therapy now because the exam is near (Worry Number 1). Yes, it's that time of year again. The time for self torture and caffeine/chocolate/(fill in with whatever fetish beverages you like) abuse. Haha... I make it sound like it's such a bad thing. Well, for me it is. I just hate exams (now, who doesn't, please kindly come here and take the exams for me). So, yeah, I'm worried about my exams. Not only for my Neuro papers but also for Spanish (DO NOT regret taking this. It'll be useful when you go to Spain. DO NOT regret taking this.... DO NOT *chant to myself*) and of course the Clinical Practice paper. But, I guess in the end just worrying about it and not doing anything to make sure that I get a decent result would just be a waste of time. So, come on! Get NERDing! =)

Worry Number 2: My parents are going to Hajj tomorrow and yes, I'm worried sick. I know they'll be in good hands and all but to just think that they'll be in a foreign place with loads of strangers... Well, it just worries me. Now, I guess I understand how my parents feel everytime they send me off here. I did pester them to get a SIM card each when they get there and message me everyday about their life there, but thats probably asking too much. They'll probably be busy most of the time anyway. So, I guess I can just pray (and ask you guys to pray for them as well) for their safe journey, pray that they won't be hindered by any sickness and everything would run smoothly for them. Amiin.

Which then brings us to worry number 3:
Since my parents would be gone to Hajj, my youngest brother and sister would be placed under the care of my uncles and aunts. One of them wants to live in the kampung with my aunt because he likes being free and being able to do activities that you could only do properly in a kampung (ie: kejar ayam, lastik cicak, tengok telur ayam menetas, etc.) and the other one wants to live with my uncle in Ipoh because she has company there and she wants to learn the piano (or so she says) with her 13 year old cousin. So, since her brother knows her best and would not in his right mind leave her alone with our uncle and aunt in Ipoh(who would easily fall prey to her sweet persuasions to do things/buy things for her), they're going to spend half of the time in Ipoh and the other half in Changkat Jering (it's near Taiping for those of you who don't know). Why I'm worried exactly since they'll be in such good hands? Well, these two always fight, I mean, always! So, I guess I don't want them to fight all the time and trouble my aunts and uncles. Believe me, they're already a handful when they're not fighting. Huhu... But, maybe this little independence away from my parents should teach them to stick together for a change. We'll see...

Ok, that's probably enough jabbering for one post. Sorry again for not being a "Tegar Blogger" (as Nad puts it). Will put more effort into it! Promise! (and then, I go missing without any posts for a month. LOL). To all the people taking the exams, all da best! And to all the people who're on holiday (especially to those in Malaysia), dah dah, senyap-senyap je cuti tuh.. =P

8 comments:

  1. my parents are leaving for hajj tomorrow too. Let's pray urs and mine both have a smooth journey ahead =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worry... be happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahh..parents shidot pon g wat haji..ntah2 pakcik Hamdi ngn pakcik Muin smayang sblah2 jek kot~ Hahahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  4. izyan & fendi: hehe... dah dpt byngkn dah kalo dorg wat haji sama2 pas2 berbual2 ngan pakcik ramdan and pakcik muin, pas2 msing2 dpt tau anak2 dorg kenal-mengenali... sure cam excited. wat a small, small world. lol. well, at least they'll be with good company! =)

    buchuk: aku happy jeer. slagi tulang blakang ni sihat, happy jer. huhu...

    ReplyDelete
  5. haih.. men kasa nampak!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahhaha... kata don't worry be happy~~ lalala~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTI - CUTI MALAYSIA!!!!! YAY CUTI!! CUTI!!! NEXT WEEK MAYBE AKU GI TAMAN NEGARA!!! BWHAHHAHAHAHA - kojek-

    ReplyDelete
  8. haish.... inilah contoh rakan2 yg bercuti n bsing2.
    rakan2 yg lain, sila jgn ikuti jejak langkah makhluk ini. skian~~

    ReplyDelete