Thursday, November 13, 2008

How Did We Get Here??

Ok, just updating because I've gotta share this song with you guys.
It's called Decode by Paramore. Totally cool! It's actually the soundtrack for Twilight, the most talked about movie opening soon based on the novel series of the same name. One of my classmate recommended me to read the book and watch the movie when it comes out. But, instead, I stumbled upon the soundtrack of the movie. Well, I've just listened to one of the song actually, so not the whole soundtrack anyway. Hehe...

Seriously, the song's like haunting me today. It's on repeat for the whole day! =P
So, give it a listen!



Owh, and you could go to Paramore's official website to see the video.

And for you people who are guitar freaks, try playing it using this tab. I tried playing it. Sounds kind of similar. Bunyik die, when i tried playing nak dekat serupa macam ni laa... (the acoustic version, except takde piano and violin. Hahhaa.... Perasan gile. Owh, and of course laa my voice bukan cam suara Hayley kan. lagi merdu and lunak bak kata Di. Hahhaa.. Yeah right! Anway, the acoustic version is really awesome! Sila dengar. Ini arahan. LOL)


Enjoy!

P.S: 2 posts in one day! Wow! Now, that's a record right?? =P

1 comment:

  1. OMG dayah!!!!
    i'm sooooo getting the twilight soundtrack..
    die xkan diskaun ke?
    i mean its like 44.90
    sbb da biase beli cetak rompak kan sooo nk beli cd ori pun cm keberatan aa
    hahahahaha demm
    what a confession

    ReplyDelete