Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The 5 Things???

**RULES***

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

***END***


What were you doing 5 years ago?
Hmm.. Was probably at MRSM KKB. God... I miss the moments I had there! The wonderful people I found there made the experience so much fun and bearable! =)

what were the 5 things on your list today?
1. Go to town and get some beautiful things for the room. Getting bored of the layout already.
2. Have lunch/dinner get-together with Ille, Mas, Ecah, Syakur, Moooks, Wami and Lutfan.
3. Main poker kat Facebook. LOL.
4. Menyambung project mystery. Jeng3~~
5. Membuat sesuatu yang berguna. Haha...

what are 5 snacks that you enjoy?
1. Ice cream!
2. Kerepek ubi
3. Fruits!
4. Penguin chocolate cakes! Dia siap ade teka-teki pasal penguin kat blakang every packet! How cute is that? haha...
5. Marshmallow. Duh~~

what are 5 jobs you've had?
1. Cashier at Parkson Subang Parade. Really... Lol.
2. Babysitter for my lil sis kire ke?? I did get some money. Huhu...
3. Tutor for my lil bro. Tapi ni kerja ikhlas tanpa meminta gaji.
4. Personal assistant for my dad! This was a seriously sweeet job! Had to do some typing and also Powerpoint presentations for my dad who insistently wants to pay me for helping out. Terase bersalah. Semua mende ayah sponsor. Tapi dah nak kasi, trime je ah kn =P
5. Ok, I'm going to stop writing merepek jobs in these answers now. Huhu...

5 people you want to tag (yang belum ditag oleh Umi. Huhu...)
1. ili
2. atiq
3. robo
4. nad
5. fareez

(whoa that was a quick one huh?)

No comments:

Post a Comment