Friday, May 9, 2008

Sakit Rumah~~

Promised myself I won't blog until the end of the exams...
But I just had to share this.
Since it's the exams time, I've totally become psychotic and depressed and this message I got from Arip kind of made me smile+sad+sakit rumah...!! (ape mende sakit rumah ni?? Hahha... Ok, ok, you'll know soon enough).

(Lyrics courtesy of Arip... Nanti balik Malaysia, nak dengar die nyanyi lagu ni. Hahaa...)
Musim bunga...
Duduk seorang...
Musim dingin...
Takde sape...
Tak mengapa... Tak mengapa...
Sakit rumah... Sakit rumah...
Kepala pecah...
Menyerah kalah...
Tak mengapa... Tak mengapa...
Sakit rumah, sakit rumah...

[cebisan lirik lagu sakit rumah a.k.a HOMESICK ='( didedikasikan khas untuk makguru(yeah.. he calls me that. Huhu...)]
Ok, so I'm homesick+depressed+tired+stressed+(any other negative feeling you can think of), and I'm just blessed to have so many great friends who believe in me even though I myself can't find a way to believe in my own self. Thanx kowghang!! =P
Anyway, whatever happens, I know I'll be strong even if everything falls apart. So, don't worry... Just pray for me ok?? =)

Baiklah, dah dah...!! Have to get back to Prof Heffron's notes...!! Will write more after the finals. All the best everyone!! (^_^)

3 comments:

  1. all the best missy :)

    and who is this interesting arip person you speak of...?~ :p

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey makcik..
    3 wks ++ lg ko nk balik laaa
    x lama 3 wks tu cm 3 days je sbnrnye..
    go dayah!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. atiq: thanx!! owh, arip's just one of the few good frends i made back in kkb. he's single btw. hahaha...

    cipi: it's 2 weeks plus now~~ hehe... xsbarnye saya!!

    ReplyDelete