Friday, May 23, 2008

Dance Battle La Plak~~

It's been a while since I last wrote. So, pushing aside my crappy finals, I'd just choose one of the few topics I have been wanting to share since the finals started.

Ok, so maybe some of you have heard about this, especially if you've watched "Step Up 2" and you're a fan of Miley Cyrus (she's the star of Disney's Hannah Montana), but there's this whole dance battle going on at Youtube between ACDC (Adam/Chu Dance Crew) and M&M (Miley & Mandy Cru).

It's reportedly supposed to be THE biggest ever Youtube dance battle. Well, I haven't heard of any other dance battles happening in Youtube, so yeah, they can claim that.
Anyway, it all started off when ACDC (owh, by the way, Adam Sevani is the star from Step Up 2, he played Moose, and Jon M. Chu is the director of Step Up 2) challenged M&M (Mandy is Miley's friend) to a dance battle. There are no rules behind this battle. They could recruit anyone they want to be part of their crew. Anyway, here's the clip for the challenge from ACDC:


Then, 3 days later, Miley and Mandy fought back with this vid. They even had Channing Tatum (from Step Up 1) come for a feature:


Then, after a week, ACDC fought back and they recruited almost everyone in their crew! Haha... They had, the Jabbawockeez (no, it's not the name of a snack, it's actually a dance group. A great one at that). They also had Chris Brown (who was totally awesome! Check his vid with Adam Sevani out), Adam Sandler, Amanda Bynes, Lindsay Lohan (ok... I have no idea why she was in it. But, yeah, she was) and even Diana Ross!! Just to name a few... And I guess the round goes to ACDC because it was waaaaaaayy better compared to M&M (now, this one reminds me of a snack. Haha...) Ok, here's the clip of ACDC's response:


So, it's been forever since M&M posted anything that said they're up for the challenge. But then, just a few hours ago, M&M have posted that they were fighting back on the 10th of June and they were ending it. The clip looked promising, so yeah, it'll be fun to wait. Well, we'll see if they really would make ACDC look bad won't we. But, personally for me, I'd go with ACDC anytime. I don't know, but they have just a bit more substance I guess. Don't know bout you guys though... Sebenarnye, entry ini sangat membosankan. Tapi... Maleh nak delete. So... biar je ah. Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment