Thursday, March 6, 2008

Missing... =(

It's true when people say absence make the hearts go fonder.
When I started studying in Ireland, I miss Malaysia[the people(especially my family and friends), the food, the weather, the shopping complexes, the food(yes again... tu yang balik Summer terus tembam tu=P)]
I've always known about Malaysian issues back even before I came here. I just love Malaysian newspapers and spend a couple of hours just reading it from page to page(well, except the eulogies, classifieds, business sections. Dork?? Yeah, I know. Huhu...)
And when I'm here I start to know some indie Malaysian bands and I start watching Malaysian TV series.

So, since I'm missing Malaysia so much and I'm in my exam mode, one of my friend gave me a link to this new reality TV show. It's called "Raja Lawak" and these kind of lawak-lawak sengal is what I'm missing right now. Not the usual matured jokes I keep hearing in class. Huhu... Anyway, my fav contestant?? Nabil by far...!! Eventhough gaya cakap agak 'rempit', but he's a genuine joker!! Huhu.... Here's two of my favourite episodes.
*can't wait till the 5th of June!!! Mahu balik!!!=(*




5 comments:

  1. raja lawak?????of all things!!hahaha
    but its damn funny la..kalo boring mmg best la tgk..tp aku x tgk..i just heard about it..

    hey kat tv3.com tu ade cte sinderella ..cool la..its different from malay series yg biasa..aku ske gile cte tu..ko try aa tgk mane tau ko ske ke sharifah amani berlakon..by d way u can watch it on9 hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhahaa... 2 ah. lame gle kn??
    nk wat cane... tgk bosan~~ huhu...

    owh, ye ker??
    xper2... nnti time aku cuti, bley ah nak lyan. hehe.. thanx!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yarabbi.. melayu nyer stand up comedy?? rempit giler ok! lama lg nk smpi tahap russell peter la tp.. hehe..

    p/s: nk lawak bongok2 mcm ni lepak je dgn budak2 m04m.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaahha.... 2 ah. nk capai thap russell peter lmbat lg la. msia~~ huhu...
    owh, 2 la!! i guess in a way, i miss dak2 m04m kot. dah lma xmenjenguk dublin la ktakan~~ =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. eww.. so jiwang la awak ni... eww.. haha~

    ReplyDelete