Thursday, October 23, 2008

NaK Balik Malaysia Lagi Please...?? Huhu...

If I were to say that aloud, the majority of my friends would go out of their way to give me a slap! Seriously... Ok, maybe not literally. But, yeah, they'd definitely try to get me back to my senses for wanting to go back after only a few months back here. Huhu...
Anyway, when I miss home, I'd watch things that remind me of it.
Like listening to Yuna's EP every single day! Hahhaa... Pathetic, I know... Tapi nak buat camne!
And just now, I was watching the trailer for KAMI the Movie. Haih~~
I soooo wanna watch it! Tapi cam harapan je it'll be released in Ireland anytime soon. Big Hollywood movies pun takes ages to be premiered here, apatah lagi cerita yang menggunakan bahasa asing.

For those of you who don't already know, I'm a huge fan of KAMI the series and of course Abu (played by Nas-T). So, it's only natural that I'd want to watch the movie right?
Perlu la kan die premiere on the 1st day of Raya. Who in their right mind goes to the cinema during the 1st day of Raya?? Weird~~
So, anyway, enjoy the trailer while I go searching for other sources to channel my homesickness~~ It's really not that good a trailer, I think, but still wanna watch it because I wanna see how it compares to the series.

Owh, by the way, for those of you who keeps on asking, nooo, I won't be going back home anytime soon. Well, not planning to anyway... But who needs plans right? LOL.



(2 posts in one month! I'm on a roll! Haha...)

2 comments:

  1. "Hidup ini mmg palat, tp esok masih ade"....wahhh...mcm kewl le plak ayat die tuh..kehkkehkehkeh

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa... mcm kewl??
    direct translation from 'life sucks, but there's still 2morrow' je pun.
    tp apsal kalo translate, die jd cam agak kurang sopan eeeh?? huhu...

    ReplyDelete