Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pilihan BIJAK!

Went waiting for the commuter to go back to sweet old Subang at 5-ish p.m.
Arrived home at 8p.m.

Seriously, if you're just about to board the komuter after office hours heading to Pelabuhan Kelang, just take an extra hour just to wind down at the nearest maple coz you won't be able to get INSIDE the komuter. Well, unless you're a ruthless person who don't have the courtesy to let the disembarking passengers get out first before shoving your way inside and at the same time completely ignoring the whole concept of QUEUING up and following the queue and using your super tajam heels or whatever other asset of mass destruction you've got on other people just to get ahead, or inside to be precise, then yeah, just follow my advice.

Just DON'T even think of wasting your time queuing up cause everyone else don't follow the rule of first come, first serve. It's definitely a survival of the fittest competition if you're adamant on making it in time for your daily dose of 7.00pm drama (whatever's on these days). And if it really was, I'd be the already extinct species, or if I'm lucky, the rare species that has to be put on the endangered species list.

Firstly, you'd have to survive by actually pushing everyone else in front of you to get in. Then, after you're in, it's another competition all-together. Survival for oxygen. (forget getting enough space to put your stuff down or even feel comfortable where you're squashed at. Once you're in, you're considered lucky. Huhu...)

So, how did I finally entered the komuter and arrived home just in time for dinner?
Well, after the 3rd time(whoever came up with the phrase 3rd time's the charm has apparently never came and witnessed the repetitive disappointments one has to go through just to go home using the komuter), I finally decided to just not rely on my luck (which apparently decided to go for a summer holiday as well) and just board the train heading to Sentul so that I could stop at Bank Negara and board the train to go to Subang from there. Brilliant huh? Wish I'd just followed this plan the first time I thought about it (which was the first time when I was not even allowed to smell the inside of the komuter. Sungguh sengal~~ Habes masa 1 jam lebih sebab tunggu nak board train jer)

And you wanna know the best part of this??
When I finally boarded the train to go back home at Bank Negara (I got a seat too!! Sweeet! Huhu...) the advertisement in front of me goes like this:

Pilihan Bijak
Tentulah KTM Komuter

Jimat Masa
Jimat Tenaga
Jimat Belanja

Well, at least one part of it is right. And don't blame me if I happen to be totally skeptical about things promoted on advertisements after this. My experiences thought me better. *sigh*

1 comment: